DHA Management Development
© Copyright 2023 Doug Henderson and licensors, all rights reserved. .Authorship is asserted for this entire site and its contents by the contributing artists, licensors and authors. Some images show models not connected with DHA-
The partnering arrangement allows us to understand company culture, corporate values and many aspects of current working practices.
Site visits and contact with employees at different levels enables us to build up an array of valuable information about the organisation.
We can help teams to:
● work more effectively among themselves to achieve an overall win/win
● understand competitive and collaborative behaviours
● understand and work with a broader corporate vision
Our Programmes help individuals gain:
● an increased awareness of their own behaviour
● an understanding of how individuals influence team success
● an understanding of why teams operate well
● an understanding of what prevents teams from operating well
WHY FIRMS DEVELOP WITH DHA
When you are facing significant challenges, particularly in today's economic climate, whether it be squeezed margins, rising costs, increased competition, erosion of the bottom line, a new acquisition, re-
We will help your business manage -
Our highly experienced, successful, team will work with you to shape your programme of change and guide you through a powerful, structured, process to deliver significant benefit and achieve your goals. We know that a key differentiator of this process is the delivery of real added value through our unique experiential learning techniques.
These identify, and exploit, the hidden potential across your enterprise.
You will witness the difference this makes to your people, their attitudes and collective intent to make success happen.
This translates into results you can measure!
Coaching Skills Programme
Introduce delegates to a range of effective coaching models and techniques that can be successfully applied at both individual and company levels.
For your senior & middle managers, team leaders,
and other supervisory staff.
Experienced facilitators provide support, direction, coaching and mentoring as required
Problem solving and system awareness More >>
Supervisory skills development More >>
Confidence Building More >>
Student Leaders More >>
All our programmes are tailor made. They are designed to address client needs through the development of a close working relationship with, and understanding of, our clients.
Change Management Development Science
Developed For Student Unions
For effective student leadership development. At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
• recognise and understand effective and non-
• identify factors which are limiting the teams’ performance
• prepare and implement strategies which will lead to greater team effectiveness
• understand the benefits of more effective communication.